Paglina is a straw type material made from viscose that offers many great benefits to milliners. Here are our top five reasons why we think you should be using Paglina to create your next millinery masterpiece.
1. Durable - Stronger than most straw types, paglina is very easy to work with, and allows you to manipulate it in many ways to achieve the desired shape.
2. Weatherproof - Not only is it a very robust material, paglina is also weatherproof, which makes it an excellent choice for hats should they happen to encounter some rain.
3. Versatile - Paglina in its raw state is quite sheer, which allows it to be dyed in virtually any colour. This means it can be incorporated into a wide range of looks and styles.
4. Visually Appealing - Paglina tends to feature quite a fine weave, and can add an extra layer of detail when used for millinery purposes.
5. Tradition - We adore the millinery traditions from around the world, and paglina happens to be exclusively made in one of the last historically famous weaving factories in Switzerland.
It is normally available in a wide range of colours.
Sold by the metre. Maximum bundle length is 66m.